Why use Our 10% Niacinamide Serum
Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 that has been gaining popularity in the skincare world for its multiple benefits. Our 10% Niacinamide Serum takes it a step further by combining the power of Niacinamide with Vitamin C, Fermented Rice Water, and Zinc. The result is a potent formula that nourishes and revitalizes your skin for a brighter and more youthful appearance.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps brighten the skin, reduce dark spots, and protect the skin from harmful free radicals.
- Fermented Rice Water is rich in antioxidants, minerals, and amino acids that nourish and hydrate the skin.
- Zinc, on the other hand, helps regulate oil production, soothes skin, and protects it from environmental stressors.
- This lightweight formula contains 10% Niacinamide paired with vitamin C to help brighten skin and also blended with ceramides which locks moisture into your skin, and protects your epidermis from environmental damage.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside (stable form of Vitamin C) & Niacinamide as active ingredients helps with loss of elasticity, firmness, brightens skin complexion, softens fine lines and wrinkles.
- Also formulated plant extracts like rice, oats and licorice which makes the skin more even, healthier and smoother to touch.
- It helps clear and brighten skin by reducing the appearance of scars left by acne, calming active acne, and balancing sebum production.
- This well-thought-out combination of niacinamide, rice ferment filtrate, and brown rice helps combat darks spots while also enhancing the function of the skin’s barrier, combats acne, and protecting the skin from UV radiation.
- A face serum that can perform any and all of its intended functions.
What is Niacinamide
Niacinamide is a water-soluble form of vitamin B3, and studies have shown that applying it to the skin helps lessen the look of scars caused by acne, enhance the effectiveness of the skin barrier to keep out environmental irritants, soothe acne, and shield the skin from UV rays.
Niacinamide, often known as vitamin B3, is recommended for its ability to reduce the appearance of scars and clean up skin that has become congested.
Niacinamide Serum Benefits:
- Improves Skin Texture
- Reduces Enlarged Pores
- Reduces Acne & Acne Marks
- Controls oil production
- Reveals healthy looking skin
- Minimizes open pores
- Hydrates the skin
- Can be used by people with all skin types, including those with oily, dry, or sensitive skin
🖤 Reasons to love
🖤 It contains synthetic niacinamide as well as niacinamide derived from natural sources such as brown rice and flaxseeds to help soothe the skin, boost its elasticity, and prevent irritation.
🖤 Does not feel sticky, does not contain any oil, and does not have any harmful components, perfumed oils, or artificial colours.
🖤 Its cruelty-free, fragrance free, paraben-free and phthalate-free.
🖤 Face serum that is perfect for use in the morning and at night because it absorbs rapidly, does not feel sticky
☑Skin concerns it targets
Acne prone skin · Blemishes / Acne marks · Controls oiliness
All skin types
Fragrance free · Non sticky · Essential Oil Free · Non-comedogenic
- Vitamin C – Ascorbyl Glucoside (stabilized form): Ascorbyl glucoside, once converted, becomes l-ascorbic acid, an ideal component for lightening hyperpigmentation and fades dark spots.
- Zinc PCA is a zinc salt of pyrrolidone carboxylic acid, which has the ability to prevent water from evaporating from the skin by helping to retain moisture. In addition to regulating the production of sebum and preventing acne, it also contains anti-aging qualities.
- Fermented rice water contains a variety of components that are high in antioxidants, including phytic acid, ferulic acid, and gamma-oryzanol. This assists in lightening the skin, preventing the signs of ageing, helps to tighten the skin and improves the texture of the skin. Also rich in amino acids, improves the complexion by making the skin more firm, bright, and clear.
- Brown rice has been shown to reduce the appearance of blemishes on the skin, as well as boost cell growth and circulation to the skin. The selenium in brown rice helps to retain the suppleness of your skin and reduces inflammation of the skin.
This high strength formula has demonstrated that a 10% concentration of Vitamin B3 in combination with Zinc pyrrolidone carboxylic acid (Zinc PCA) and fermented rice water significantly improves the barrier function of the skin, tightens the texture of the skin, reduces the size of the pores, and improves the smoothness and brightness of the skin over time.
Do not mix:
It is not suggested to use this formulation at the same time as any topical pure Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid and/or Ethylated L-Ascorbic Acid) that is used as part of a skincare routine. Use of this formulation at the same time may result in adverse reactions (ideally Vitamin C in the PM and this formula in the AM). Niacinamide might affect the stability of vitamin C if it is not taken in the correct dosage.
Concern: Anti-Blemish, Spot, Pore, and Congestion Treatments
Skin type: For Oily Skin, Normal Skin, Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin, and Combination
Free from: Alcohol-free, oil-free, silicone-free, vegan, cruelty-free, essential oil free and free from artificial colours.
WHAT IS NIACINAMIDE SERUM?
Niacinamide serum is a thin solution that helps in treating acne, blemishes, acne scars, controls oil and minimizes the appearence of the pores.
WHICH IS THE BEST SERUM FOR ACNE AND ACNE SCARS?
We suggest using our 10% Niacinamide + Zinc + Femented Rice Water Serum.
IS NIACINAMIDE GOOD FOR DRY SKIN
Ofcourse! When applied topically, niacinamide increases the skin’s ability to retain moisture, making it less prone to the moisture loss that causes dry, tight, flaky skin in people who already have dry skin.
WHEN TO USE NIACINAMIDE SERUM?
Apply Niacinamide serum both morning and night. Niacinamide should be used when your dealing with enlarged pores, dull skin tone, uneven skin and also when dealing with dark spots.
DOES NIACINAMIDE HELP WITH BLACKHEADS?
Yes, Niacinamide helps with blackheads.
HOW MUCH TIME NIACINAMIDE TAKE TO WORK
Within a week of applying Blushlin’s 10% Niacinamide morning and night, you should see an improvement in your skin’s texture and tone.
IS NIACINAMIDE SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Yes! Niacinamide is safe for sensitive skin. However we recommend to do a patch test before using the face serum. If hesitant we have 5% Niacinamide for beginners and sensitive skin, we suggest starting with this and gradually increase it to higher percentage.
Works well, but you won’t start to see results for almost a 2 DAYS.
Very good product