What’s special about Blushlin’s Ceramide Serum:
This lightweight serum contains multi-ceramides which helps with loss of elasticity, firmness, brightens skin complexion, softens fine lines and wrinkles, locks moisture into your skin, and protects your epidermis from environmental damage.
This formula is also paired with hyaluronic acid which deeply hydrates dry, dehydrated skin & diminishes the appearance of visible fine lines for healthy, bouncy, youthful skin.
Vitamin C: Get Glowing skin with Vitamin C
Hyaluronic acid: Get smooth, hydrated and supple skin with Hyaluronic acid
Ceramides: Strengthens skin barrier
The Blushlin 3% Ceramide + HA + Vitamin C serum is a moisturising, lightweight, and water-based serum that contains vitamin C and hyaluronic acid. This formulation includes hyaluronic acid with a multi-molecular weight, which provides multi-depth hydration for all of your skin’s layers. This mechanism is enhanced by vitamin B5 and ceramides, both of which help to prevent moisture loss and improve the skin’s overall hydration level. This formulation is also infused with hulled oat, lavender, and brown rice, all of which aid in the repair and maintenance of the barrier, giving you moisturised, clean, and youthful skin.
What are Ceramides?
Ceramides—lipids consisting of sphingosine and a fatty acid—make about 50% of the intercellular stratum corneum lipids. They’re located in skin cells and form about 50% of the outer layer (epidermis).
Ceramides promote brain and nervous system development and skin health. They block moisture loss, keeping skin moisturised, plump, and supple. The barrier shields skin from environmental pollutants, irritants, and microorganisms.
Benefits of Ceramides for skin
- Restore your skin’s cellular health.
- Maintains skin barrier
- Boosts hydartion
- Help in the development of a barrier to keep moisture from escaping your skin.
- Sealing in moisture helps protect skin from dryness and irritation.
- Prevent environmental harm to your skin.
- Protect your skin against bacteria and fungus that cause allergies and infections.
- Keep your skin hydrated and supple to delay the ageing process.
Reasons to love:
Hydrating serum: This serum penetrate deeper into all layers of your skin and hydrate it more effectively. In addition to this, it helps to smooth the skin so that it seems plumper.
Locking in moisture: This serum includes a particular combination of skin-smoothing hyaluronic acid, skin replenishing ceramides, and panthenol (B5) that penetrate skin’s surface to help lock in moisture, therefore keeping your face hydrated and moisturised.
Multi-Ceramides: This serum is loaded with multiple ceramides, which assists in decreasing inflammation and functions as an excellent barrier repair for your skin. Because of its innovative and multi-ceramide-based composition, this serum is an excellent choice for users of any skin type.
Perks of Our Ceramide Serum:
- Non Sticky & absorbs quickly
- Free from toxic chemicals
This serum is formulated with powerful natural elements as well as cutting-edge scientific compounds.
Comtains Synthetic and natural derivatives of Ceramide:
Our ceramide comprises both the purest grade of ceramide available and ceramide produced from natural sources, such as brown rice and soybeans. Together, they help the skin appear younger and tighter while also reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Ceramides contribute to the formation of a barrier, which helps to inhibit permeability. This helps to prevent dryness and irritation of the skin by locking moisture into the skin’s surface.
- Ceramide NP has also been demonstrated to strengthen the skin’s barrier strength, making it better able to withstand the effects of stress from the outside. Overall, it helps maintain skin that is supple, robust, and well-hydrated.
- Ceramide AP is Long chains of lipids (fats) that are produced naturally and make up 16% of the skin’s overall composition. When used to skin care products, it is well known to increase the barrier function, hydration, and suppleness of the skin.
- Ceramide EOP is also known as ceramide 1 is a waxy molecules found between the skin cells, which enables them to play an important role in maintaining the skin surface’s functioning and moisture. Ceramide EOP is a component of the extracellular matrix, which is composed primarily of lipids.
- Niacinamide brightens skin, balances oil production and retains moisture.
- Soybean isoflavones may reduce skin ageing. Reduces wrinkles, tightens skin, and reverses UV damage.
- Brown rice’s fibre, nutrients, and minerals may clear up blemishes. Brown rice’s protein content promotes cell development and skin blood flow. Selenium in brown rice may preserve skin suppleness and prevent irritation.
Clean and non-toxic: This product does not include any animal byproducts, does not contain any parabens, is vegan, does not contain gluten, does not contain any scent, does not contain any alcohol, and is non-toxic. Made with botanical and earth-based substances of the highest quality, mixed with alternatives that are not harmful to the skin and cutting-edge scientific research.
What’s so important about packaging?
The most effective anti-aging ingredients are not always stable. This implies that, as with any opened container of food or medicine, its efficacy decreases when exposed to light and air. Since this is the case, it’s best to store it in opaque tubes, bottles, or sealed pumps. These will aid components in functioning optimally.
Ceramide and vitamin C in skin care products that are properly made (and packaged) assist to hydrate skin, build the skin’s barrier, and increase moisture. This leads to decreased inflammation, fine lines and wrinkles, and firmer, smoother skin.
- Concern: Strengthens skin barrier, retains moisture and hydrates skin
- Skin type: For Oily Skin, Normal Skin, Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin, and Combination
- Free from: Alcohol-free, oil-free, silicone-free, paraben, cruelty-free, essential oil free and free from artificial colours
DOES OILY SKIN NEEDS AN HYDRATING SERUM ?
Many people with oily skin are under the impression that they do not need a moisturising serum. In such case, you’d be mistaken. Yes, even oily skin needs a serum to keep it from drying out.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DONT HYDRATE YOUR SKIN
If you don’t hydrate your skin, it may try to make more oil on its own. Oil is a vital component of healthy skin, which you may not realise. The appropriate quantity may help prevent wrinkles and maintain supple, wrinkle-free skin.
BEST HYDRATING PRODUCT FOR OILY SKIN
The best hydrating product for oily skin is ceramide serum and is considered as one of the best hydrating serum for oily skin.
gralion torile –
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol