5% AHA + Ceramide
AM ☀ PM 🌙
☑ Removes dead skin cells and controls breakouts
☑ Stimulates collagen production and strengthens skin barrier
☑ Reveals brighter and younger looking skin
☑ Evens skin tone
☑ Smoothens rough and bumpy skin
What’s special about it
AHA’s are water soluble acids which helps get rid of dead skin cells to reveal younger-looking skin. It’s a low-strength formula for beginners.
It helps peel away the surface of your skin very gently. You may visibly notice that your skin is smoother to the touch.Gentle enough for daily use, this skin perfecting exfoliant is formulated with 5% AHA and 0.5% BHA that stimulate natural skin exfoliation. This unclogs pores and visibly reveals tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin. Also enriched with ceramides.
Alpha hydroxy acid (AHA):
AHAs are a class of naturally occurring, water-soluble acids that may be found in food. They play a role in the removal of the top layer of your skin, which opens the way for the formation of new skin cells and contributes to the maintenance of the healthy appearance of your skin. These youthful skin cells have a pigmentation that is more evenly distributed over their surface, and they have the potential to replace the older cells. It is quite possible that after using it, you will discover that your skin is more supple and pleasant to the touch than it was before you began using it. This is something that will become instantly apparent to you.
You should be aware of the following information about the Blushlin 5% AHA Ceramide Serum, and it is included here for your convenience.
Synthetic and natural derivatives of AHA’s:
In our 5% AHA Ceramide formulation, you’ll find both synthetic and natural variations of the ingredient. It contains the best grade of pure synthetic AHA as well as AHA that was obtained naturally, such as from sugarcane, pineapple, tomato, and hibiscus, which are all naturally occurring sources of AHA. It also contains AHA that was synthetically produced in the purest form possible. It is a mixture of 5% AHA and a mild salicylic acid, both of which work to target different layers of the skin. The two of them working together have a powerful effect that helps clear pores and minimise the frequency of acne breakouts. They provide an effective contribution to the exfoliation of the skin, speed up the rate at which cells replace themselves, and promote the production of collagen. The quality of the final product was taken into consideration at every stage of the product development process and included into the overall design.
- Glycolic acid helps to cleanse pores, smooth fine wrinkles, brighten skin tone, erase dark spots and sun damage, and moisturise skin for a more youthful appearance. These benefits may be attributed to glycolic acid’s multitasking ability.
- Lactic acid helps eliminate dead skin cells that have accumulated on the epidermis and speeds up the turnover of cells, both of which are stimulated by the acid’s presence (the top layer of the skin).
- Malic acid is known for its capacity to make the skin seem more radiant while also enhancing the skin’s texture, and it may be found in a variety of products that are intended to care for the skin.
- Tartaric acid has become a prominent component in skincare products owing to its keratolytic and astringent properties. In addition to having an effect on anti-aging, it helps prevent the skin from drying out, speeds up the metabolism, and promotes the body’s natural ability to repair itself.
- Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid. As a result of its ability to exfoliate the skin and maintain clear pores, it is well-known for its capacity to reduce acne.
- Sugarcane is the most effective treatment for a wide range of skin conditions.It reduces acne by exfoliating and keeping pores clean. High in glycolic, alpha-hydroxy (AHA) acids, which promote cell formation. Also, they exfoliate skin and reduce acne risk.
- Hibiscus, which contains high levels of antioxidants, assists in the repair of skin cells that have been damaged as a result of skin conditions or wounds.
- Pineapple has a high concentration of bromelain and vitamin C, both of which are beneficial to the health of the skin.
Mild hyperpigmentation may manifest itself in a variety of forms, including age spots, melasma, and scars. The most common indications for the use of AHAs are the treatment of age spots and melasma.
Larger-than-normal pores, visible lines and wrinkles on the surface of the skin, and an uneven tone to the skin are all signs of skin damage.
- Restores the skin’s barrier function and cures damage.
- Contains AHA and BHAs, which are effective exfoliants for the skin.
- Infused with the healthful components of sugarcane, papaya, and pineapple.
- Improves the skin’s ability to produce collagen by keeping it hydrated and nourished.
- Helps the skin replenish its cells and slows the ageing process.
- Fades dullness for skin that’s moisturised, supple, and radiant.
With the use of the Blushlin 5% AHA Ceramide Solution Exfoliant face Serum, you will be able to bring your dull and lifeless skin back to life. This serum contains ceramides, which are known to bring out the best in skin. This product is suitable for use even by customers who have never bought it before since it contains alpha hydroxy acids that are sourced from both synthetic and natural sources (AHA). The examples of synthetic alpha hydroxy acids that are provided here include glycolic acid, tartaric acid, malic acid, and lactic acid (AHAs). AHA may be obtained from a variety of plants found in nature, including sugarcane, tomato, pineapple, papaya, and hibiscus, among others. These AHAs remove dead skin cells without irritating the living skin that lies behind them, so they are safe to use on the whole face. The pores on the skin are cleaned out with each peel that is used for the purpose of exfoliating, and the skin’s innate radiance is brought to the surface as a result.
This face serum contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which has been shown to be good to the skin, as well as ceramides, which have also been shown to be beneficial to the skin. The serum has the capacity to exfoliate the skin in a way that is gentle without causing irritation.
Provides a gentle exfoliation for the skin, allowing for the removal of dead skin cells without causing any irritation to the skin in any form.
With each peel that you have done, you will notice that your skin grows more luminous and seems to be many years younger than it really is. Advised by dermatologists and free of any ingredients that might raise safety concerns or be potentially harmful.
- Concern: Anti-Blemish, fades dullness, brighter skin tone, exfoliates dead skin cells, reduced dark spots and smoothens skin surface
- Skin type: For Oily Skin, Normal Skin, Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin, and Combination
- Free from: Alcohol-free, oil-free, silicone-free, paraben, cruelty-free, essential oil free and free from artificial colours
How to use
For the use in the PM, apply 2-3 drops on a cleansed clean & dry face. To be used once or twice per week only. Do not let it stay on the skin for no more than 10 minutes, completely rinse off with normal / luke warm water. We suggest following up with our 2% Hyaluronic Acid + Amino Acid + B5 serum to draw in more moisture into the skin. Do not use on wet skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use and consult a physician. During daytime, follow up with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Infused Water, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Glucono Delta Lactone, Salicylic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Glycerine, Sodium PCA, Lysine HCL, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Xylitol, Ceramide NP, Glycine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Bark Extract, Pullulan, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum.