What’s special about it
L Glutathione is an antioxidant which works by suppressing the production of melanin. It’s potent, water-based formula composed of Glutathione and vitamin C minimizes fine lines and helps reduce the appearance of scars and blemishes for smoother skin. It moisturizers and help the skin regain its elasticity and suppleness.
Blushlin 3% Glutathione +10% Vitamin C Serum (30ml) for anti-ageing contains:
Blushlin 3% Glutathione + vitamin C Serum contains glutathione, carrot ferment filtrate, vitamin C, hibiscus extract and moringa extract. It protects cells from free radicals and promotes good health. Preserving collagen levels and warding off premature ageing are two of the ways it accomplishes this glow.
When combined with vitamin C, glutathione has a profound effect on skin.
The powerful, water-based product contains Glutathione and vitamin C, which work together to diminish the appearance of fine lines and scars or blemishes, leaving your skin looking and feeling smoother. Spinch, moringa and okra make skin look and feel more toned and firm while moisturising ingredients help skin recover its elasticity.
Here’s what you should know about Blushlin 3% Glutathione + 10% Vitamin C Serum.
Synthetic and natural derivatives of Glutathione:
Our glutathione contains both synthetic and natural derivatives. It contains highest grade pure glutathione as well as naturally obtained glutathione such as okra and spinach generated from natural sources. They complement one another to lighten dark spots and fade acne scars, making the skin seem healthier and younger. The product’s quality were taken into consideration throughout the design process of every product.
- Vitamin C’s antioxidant qualities and its involvement in collagen formation contribute to the maintenance of firm, young skin. This serums contains the stable form of ascorbyl glucoside.
- Grape seed extract promotes healthy cell renewal and collagen production, two factors in keeping skin supple and youthful looking.
- Carrot ferment filtrate filtrate helps maintain your skin’s and hair’s natural hydration, leaving you with a soft, silky look and feel.
- Hibiscus aids in maintaining the skin’s natural moisture barrier, preventing dryness and dullness.
- Niacinamide also known as vitamin B3 may take is an essential vitamin not only helps the skin produce its own proteins but also shields it from the damaging effects of the surrounding environment.
Glutathione, What is it?
Antioxidants are one of the most effective tools the body has for avoiding cell damage and keeping you healthy. Some antioxidants, such as glutathione, are created by the body. Despite its various functions, glutathione also possesses remarkable anti-aging qualities that may keep your skin looking younger and more even.
Glutathione is an antioxidant that is normally produced in the liver. Despite its various medicinal applications, this potent chemical is most effective when applied to the skin. The presence of glutathione is essential for several body processes, including tissue repair and growth, protein and chemical synthesis, and immune system support. Besides the health benefits, you may also notice an improvement in your skin after undergoing these procedures.
What’s so important about packaging?
The most effective anti-aging ingredients are not always stable. This implies that, as with any opened container of food or medicine, its efficacy decreases when exposed to light and air. Since this is the case, it’s best to store it in opaque tubes, bottles, or sealed pumps. These will aid components in functioning optimally.
Glutathione and vitamin C in skin care products that are properly made (and packaged) assist to lighten skin, build the skin’s barrier, and increase moisture. This leads to decreased inflammation, fine lines and wrinkles, and firmer, smoother skin.
- Concern: Anti-Blemish, Skin lightener, brighter skin tone, Reduced blemishes, reduced dark spots, Spot corrector, and Congestion Treatments
- Skin type: For Oily Skin, Normal Skin, Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin, and Combination
- Free from: Alcohol-free, oil-free, silicone-free, paraben, cruelty-free, essential oil free and free from artificial colours
IS GLUTATHIONE SAFE FOR SKIN ?
Yes its safe! Glutathione is a potent antioxidant with the added benefit side effect of blocking an enzyme that makes melanin. Which is possibly safe.
The texture of the serum is nice, non scented, but it would have been much better if the pump could be replaced by dropper just like other serums.
gralion torile –
That is very attention-grabbing, You’re an overly professional blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and sit up for in quest of more of your great post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!