25% AHA + 2% BHA + 3% PHA
☑ Visibly softens wrinkles and fine lines
☑ Refines skin texture for overall smoother, brighter skin
☑ Effectively stimulates collagen production and dissolves dead skin cells
5 in stock
What’s special about it
Glycolic acid along with AHA diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and has anti-aging properties. This light weight formula is a blend of water soluble 25% AHA & oil soluble 2% BHA which exfoliates inside the pores to reduce congestion, fights blemishes and improves the overall look of the skin texture and radiance, 3% PHA helps to fight signs of aging and keeps skin moist.
Blushlin 25% AHA, 2% BHA, and 3% PHA peeling solution is made up of a powerful peeling trio that works together to exfoliate the skin on multiple levels, including the surface of the skin as well as deep inside the pores, which results in skin that is smooth, supple, and radiant. A mixture that has a pH that has been calibrated to fall somewhere in the range of 3.4 to 3.8 for best performance, and that has an incredible 25% AHA, 2% BHA, and 3% PHA.
When applied to the skin of a newborn, exfoliation with alpha hydroxy acids (AHA), poly hydroxy acids (PHA), and beta hydroxy acids (BHA), along with the clearing of pore congestion with BHA, produces an amazing brightness and elastic feel for the skin. This is because the exfoliation process removes dead skin cells and clears out clogged pores. The next generation’s equivalent to AHAs are called PHAs. PHAs are molecules that are capable of performing a wide variety of tasks; in addition to eliminating dead skin, they also operate as humectants and moisturisers. The introduction of gluconolactone, a kind of PHA, in this formulation results in a reduction in the potentially harmful effects of UV radiation that is as high as fifty percent more than that provided by other PHAs. This peeling solution includes plant extracts as well as ceramide NP, both of which work together to lessen the possibility that skin irritation may occur as a result of the peeling process. Skin irritation is a frequent side effect of peeling.
Here’s what you should know about Blushlin 25% AHA, 2% BHA and 3% PHA Serum.
Derivatives of AHAs that are produced synthetically or naturally:
Our AHA’s contains both synthetic and natural derivatives. It contains highest grade pure AHAs as well as naturally obtained AHAs such as tomato, pineapple, papaya and sugarcane generated from natural sources. AHAs are a type of organic acid that people can use to exfoliate the skin. Over time, AHAs may help to improve skin texture, fade dark spots They work together in a synergistic manner to diminish the appearance of acne scars and dark spots on the skin, therefore giving the impression of younger, healthier skin.
- The sugarcane plant is the source of glycolic acid, which is the kind of alpha hydroxy acid that is most often found. Because of the small size of its molecules, it is also the most powerful, but unfortunately, it is also the most irritating. The short size of its molecules gives it this advantage.
- Lactic acid, which is produced from milk, is the second most common kind of alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA). It has the potential to be utilised on skin that is very sensitive since it is a more gentle option to glycolic acid.
- Malic acid are the source of apple, which is a mild form of the alpha-hydroxy acid family. In the same way that mandelic acid on its own is inadequate, glycolic acid is often utilised in concert with other AHAs that have a higher degree of effectiveness.
- Tartaric acid are the source of grapes, which is a weaker AHA. Its major use is not as an exfoliant but rather as an agent that helps to regulate the pH levels of other acids. It does this by neutralising acids that have a higher pH.
- Citric acid is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), albeit its potency is rather low. Citrus fruits are where you’ll find it. In a way that is comparable to that of tartaric acid, it regulates the pH of the solution.
- Pineapple extracts include bromelain, which is a mixture of enzymes. Because bromelain assists in providing a mild exfoliation to the skin, pineapple extracts are often used in cosmetics and skincare products. In addition, the anti-inflammatory and antibacterial characteristics of bromelain make it a useful substance.
- Papaya has an enzyme called papain that helps the skin heal and makes more collagen when it is put on the skin.
Glycolic acid, found in sugarcane, is a naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that works to exfoliate dead, dull skin cells in order to expose the younger, more vibrant skin that lies underneath.
- Tomatoes are a great source of the antioxidant lycopene, which helps repair skin and bring back its healthy shine.
- BHAs are often used to treat acne and UV damage. These items penetrate the hair follicles to remove built-up sebum and dead skin, allowing for easier pore cleansing. These properties make BHAs an excellent choice for those with combination to oily skin.
- PHAs are a kind of chemical exfoliator. The skin’s texture may be enhanced and hyperpigmentation reduced with exfoliation, which also removes dead, dull cells to expose healthier ones.
This peeling solution delivers multi-level exfoliation, which gradually results in brightening the face, which ultimately results in smooth skin that is naturally beaming with health and vitality. After the middle of your 20s, you should absolutely start using this product because it protects against dull skin, age spots, uneven pigmentation, and uneven texture. Around this time, the skin’s natural ability to shed dead cells naturally starts to decline. This is the period when the natural capacity of the skin to shed dead cells naturally starts to decrease.
Around this time, the skin’s natural ability to shed dead cells naturally starts to decline. This is the period when the natural capacity of the skin to shed dead cells naturally starts to decrease. In addition to this, it lessens the appearance of tanned skin and sun damage by accelerating the turnover of skin cells, which ultimately leads to complexion that is more even, radiant, and silky smooth. The use of this product comes with a substantial advantage such as Both alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) and poly hydroxy acids (PHA), which include glycolic acid, lactic acid, and tartaric acid, produce a superficial peeling effect by eliminating dead cells and increasing cell turnover. This is accomplished by the use of alpha hydroxy acids (AHA). AHA (glycolic acid, lactic acid, and tartaric acid).
BHA, which is also known as salicylic acid, is an effective method for cleaning pores and reducing the appearance of blackheads.
PHA may offer a superficial peeling effect by eliminating dead skin cells and speeding up the turnover of live skin cells. This results in the appearance of smoother, younger-looking skin.
The PHAs are next generation AHAs. PHAs are molecules that are capable of performing a wide variety of tasks; in addition to eliminating dead skin, they also operate as humectants and moisturisers. In addition to this, the gluconolactone that is employed in the manufacturing of this PHA formulation offers a reduction in the potentially detrimental effects of UV radiation of up to fifty percent. This is a significant improvement.
This product is ideal not just for regular skin but also for dry skin and sensitive skin as well since it includes licorice extract, sugarcane, and pineapple, all of which repair and soothe the skin after peeling. Normal, dry, and sensitive skin types may all use this product. Formula that is not only sedative but also therapeutic: Produced by including pineapple, sugarcane, and licorice extract into the overall recipe. Additionally, it lessens the irritation that is often brought on by the use of exfoliants and acids for the face, which is a further benefit.
This peeling solution is not only an excellent exfoliator, but it is also far safer and more effective than face scrubs for the great majority of skin types. Not only that, but it also works extremely quickly. It is suitable for persons with a variety of different skin tones. The fact that this serum contains 3% PHA not only makes it ideal for use on all colours of skin, but it also contributes to a decrease in the photosensitivity of the skin that often follows peeling. This is an important benefit of using a product that contains PHA.
Clarity that is unmistakable and unimpeded by any obstacles: This serum does not include any essential oils, fragrance, silicones, sulphates, or parabens in any of its components. Neither does it contain any sulphates. In addition, there are no sulphates to be found in it. In addition to this, it is hypoallergenic, does not include any oil, so it will not cause your pores to get clogged, and it does not contain any fragrances. It is formulated with a pH range from 3.2 to 3.9, and the primary components come from top-tier vendors located all over the world. It is intended that the pH of the finished product fall somewhere in the range of 3.2 to 3.9.
Concerning the Product: Blushlin was established in the year 2020 with the conviction that the beauty business need a revolution with regard to transparency. This view inspired the company’s name. The company believes that it should focus more of its attention and energy on the components of a plant that are responsible for its activity rather than on the plant itself. Blushlin was founded on the basis of this concept, which served as the motive for its creation. Therefore, rather than rubbing some apples or citrus fruits on your face in the hope that this may provide some benefits, what you should be looking for is glycolic acid, which is something that both apples and citrus fruits contain in common. The glycolic acid may be found in apples as well as citrus fruits. The major emphasis of the company is placed on the creation of items that the company deems to fall under the category of “Clean Beauty. Products that do not contain any known toxins and do not cause your skin to become more sensitive, regardless of whether or not they are labelled as natural or organically manufactured. This is the case regardless of whether the product is made from natural ingredients or not.
- Concern: Strengthens skin barrier, retains moisture and hydrates skin.
- Skin type: For Oily Skin, Normal Skin, Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin, and Combination
- Free from: Alcohol-free, oil-free, silicone-free, paraben, cruelty-free, essential oil free and free from artificial colours
How to use
For the use in the PM, apply 2-3 drops on a cleansed clean & dry face. To be used once or twice per week only. Do not let it stay on the skin for no more than 10 minutes, completely rinse off with normal / luke warm water. We suggest following up with our 2% Hyaluronic Acid + Amino Acid + B5 serum to draw in more moisture into the skin. Do not use on wet skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use and consult a physician. During daytime, follow up with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Infused Water, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Glucono Delta Lactone, Salicylic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Glycerine, Sodium PCA, Lysine HCL, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Xylitol, Ceramide NP, Glycine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Bark Extract, Pullulan, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum.