Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide Serum – Duo
- 2% Hyaluronic Acid’s capacity to provide deep hydration and prevent transepidermal water loss results in skin that is soft and supple.
- 10% Niacinamide and fermented rice water work together to calm your skin. This barrier becomes less effective with age and stress, but vitamin B3 may help strengthen it so that it can once again shield your skin from the sun, pollution, and other harmful environmental factors. After your mid-20s, your skin will benefit greatly from a regular vitamin serum.
It’s a win-win situation when these two serums are used together.
A combination of hyaluronic aicd and niacinamide will leave your skin looking plump and healthy.
What is Niacinamide
Niacinamide is a water-soluble form of vitamin B3, and studies have shown that applying it to the skin helps lessen the look of scars caused by acne, enhance the effectiveness of the skin barrier to keep out environmental irritants, soothe acne, and shield the skin from UV rays.
Niacinamide, often known as vitamin B3, is recommended for its ability to reduce the appearance of scars and clean up skin that has become congested.
Niacinamide Serum Benefits:
- Improves Skin Texture
- Reduces Enlarged Pores
- Reduces Acne & Acne Marks
- Controls oil production
- Reveals healthy looking skin
- Minimizes open pores
What’s hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water.It visibly plumps skin, softens and smoothens fine line and wrinkles. Also ultimately moisturizes and hydrates skin. Hyaluronic acid is a must have ingredient for dewy and healthy skin. Your skin loves it.
This lightweight formula contains multi molecular 2% Sodium Hyaluronate (HA molecule). This provides multi level hydration. Smaller HA molecules provides long-lasting hydration deep down into the dermis and larger HA molecules instantly plumps skin upper surface(epidermis). Also carefully formulated alongside with skin replenishing ingredients like Ceramides which strengthens skins natural barrier, Panthenol and Amino acids which secures moisture into the skin for smoother, plumper and younger-looking skin.
The amount of HA that is absorbed by the skin depends on its molecular size. This water-based formulation contains 2% total concentration of low and high molecular weight HA, to provide multi-level hydration.
What are the benefits of hyaluronic acid for Skin?
- Instant hydration
- Dewy complexion
- Supple & firm skin
- increases skin elasticity
- Younger looking skin
- Anti-wrinkle & anti-fine lines
- Has wound healing properties
- Smoother Texture
CAN HYALURONIC ACID AND NIACINAMIDE BE USED TOGETHER
Yes! Start with 2% hyaluronic acid on damp skin, and then follow up with 10% niacinamide.
HOW LONG TO WAIT BETWEEN HYALURONIC ACID AND NIACINAMIDE
A minute or two of waiting will allow the serum to fully penetrate the skin.
Wonderful website. A lot of useful info here. I?¦m sending it to a few pals ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks for your effort!